23 December 2008

Merry Merry

I am excited for Christmas.

I am excited to see my mom and dad, my aunts, my grandparents, my uncles and cousins and second cousins. I am excited to eat delicious food and have hugs and dancing to jazzy Christmas music all day long. I'm excited to see Kyle and laugh until I can't breathe and see my old schoolmates and tell them over and over that yes, it's effing cold in Minnesota, and yes, I did actually quit smoking, thanks.

I'm excited for a road trip with two of my favoritest friend people.

Heck, I'm excited for the little drive South with another one of my favoritest friend people to get me to the bus.

So what I'm saying here is... watch out! I'm in a goooood mooooooood.

b-tistheseason

P.S. I not only remember how to knit after putting my knitting in the closet for 9 months, I also FINALLY figured out how to finish the end of the first thing I ever knitted! And it's off keeping someone's neck warm! Hooray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was a great time and I wish it would've been longer. Looking forward to the next time.

You have inspired me to re-open my blog. Thanks, Kyle Koehler.

http://dickjenkins731.wordpress.com