25 April 2010

The 25th Annual...

...Putnam County Spelling Bee.













1.  Where do these musicals keep coming from?  NOT something I would have foreseen.

2.  My song is too low for me.

Because it's written for a man.

But that doesn't mean I ain't gonna try.

3.  I keep falling down at rehearsal.  Daily.  In all sorts of situations.  It's extremely embarrassing.



It's finally SPRING!  There are flowers blooming EVERYWHERE!  The beginning of last week had me in the pit of despair, but I'm feeling a little bit better now, seeing poppies and bougainvillea and beautiful red and yellow bushes everywhere.  Going to rehearsal with highly entertaining folks doesn't hurt, either.  Gonna try to keep in on the upswing for awhile.

Love from the land of yellow dust,
b

4 comments:

pops said...

glad about the flowers & the friends...boy howdy do i wish that i could see the show!

Anonymous said...

flowers and friends....the loveliest of things to lift the spirit

chewingmedulla said...

they changed the key of my song ... and IT IS AWESOME.

pops said...

really wanna hear it...