29 May 2006

But I LOVE Summer

Something is making me feel swollen. I blame, in part, all of the salt I have had to eat in the last couple of days (I've just started going to Bob's at night again.) However, I think the real culprit is the HEAT. Uh-oh. It's only going to get worse.

Also, I was watering plants at work yesterday, and it took a little bit longer than I thought it would, resulting in a ridiculous sunburn on my arms, chest, and back (not on my legs. . .never on my legs. . .they will be bluish white for the rest of my life). Seriously. I put sunscreen on my face, and that is now neither painful nor red, but the rest of my upper body where it was not covered by tank top is ON FIRE. Add to that all the soreness from holding the watering wand, layered with the feeling of swelling caused by salt and heat, and you can see that I am 1. extremely wimpy, and 2. a mess.

And who's gonna put lotion on the part of my back that I can't reach?

No comments: