24 May 2006

Life Is Good

First of all, someone in my mother's building has wireless, and my internet is working like woah. This is gonna be a totally sweet summer.

Secondly, thanks to the sage advice of a distant friend, I just bought a variety pack of Fruit Roll Ups. Yeah, that's right. It's 3:30 in the morning on a Wednesday and I just bought sticky, multicolored pre-adolescent snack food. I have NO intention of growing up before it's officially time.

At my graduation party, my cousin Erin looked over at me at some point, laughed, and said "I'm having fun imagining you with kids." She has three cutie pies herself, whom I adore, but the sentiment seemed a little vengeful. I will admit I was frightened of just how delighted the thought of me with babies made her. So. I'm staying up way too late and eating sweet things packed with preservatives in an attempt to assert my youth and independence.

I'm gonna need to eat so many vegetables tomorrow to make this (and the 6 cups of Bob's coffee I drank tonight) up to my stomach. It is soooo worth it.

No comments: