10 August 2006

Wednesday Night at The Ghost Parlor

Mt. Gigantic was adorable. I hope they make it to Iowa City in good shape.

I missed most of Hunter Dragon, thinking I would be able to tell when he was starting from the back porch, but being sorely mistaken.

Olympics:

1. DAMN Matt Fields can play the saxaphone.
2. I am really glad that I can call these guys my friends.
3. Record, already.

And: I drank too much Skinny Dip, and spouted what was quite possibly total nonsense in the backyard for over half an hour. Only Mr. F knows the truth.

The evening, in its entirety, was exactly what I needed in my current workaholic state. Thanks.



P.S. There's a surprise torrential downpour outside, just when I thought I might burst. There's thunder and everything.

1 comment:

Joseph said...

thank you for those kind words. i feel the same about you, and i think those other fellows do the same. um, wednesday? let me know.