09 March 2009

noodles

Lifting boxes and putting things on shelves all day makes me feel like a noodle. Not a wet, soggy noodle, but an al dente noodle that didn't make it all the way into the pot, so it still has some really crunchy spots.

This crunchy noodle needs to settle into her schedule, take more satisfying naps, get a new set of knees, and feel some spring air on her face. Possibly, this crunchy noodle needs a vacation.

Some Things That Are Good:

Coraline



Thai Kitchen Pad Thai




No One Belongs Here More Than You

2 comments:

benbos said...

I haven't tried that kind of Pad Thai, but I agree that Coraline and the Miranda July book are great.

Sorry I flaked out on your birthday - I was severely tired and ended up sleeping through almost all of the daylight hours. We should hang out sometime soon?

Unknown said...

you're certainly my favorite cRUNCHYnOODLE...