17 March 2013

How to Accidentally Have a Really Good Date

So.

If Kevin can find the time to write, then I can, too. Also, *somebody* got a new laptop for our household, and told me that I could use it to do all of my "work," so I guess it's time for me to do some "work." On my weblog. On the interwebz.

 How to Accidentally Have a Really Good Date 
(On Saint Patrick's Day)
(Without Seeing Any Drunk People)

Drive absurdly far north of the metro
Drop off a bunch of stuff at Savers that's been taking up space in your small apartment
Get a 25% off coupon
Worry that you might have included a bag of stuff that was actually trash in your donation
Decide they'll probably throw it away for you
Get a white button-down and black pants (his)
Get a pair of green Danskos and a grey skirt with a weird zipper (hers)
Seriously contemplate a pair of orthopedic shoes for work (hers)
Get a home phone (prop) and a VCR (hope it rewinds videos faster than the other one)
Go to Menards and get lost looking for the bathroom
Get some toffee nuts, some drill bits
Lament the fact that they are out of the sale tarps
Spend 20 minutes deliberating over a new shower head
See a guy eating a whole Domino's pizza in the log cabin snack area of Menards
Go to Sonic
Listen to This American Life on your phone
Eat foot-long hot dogs and ice cream
Hold hands
Drive into the sunset

No comments: