19 April 2006

Oh, yeah.

I'm moving to New York in September. In the event that anyone who doesn't frequently speak with me reads this ol' thing, I got an internship working for Richard Foreman's Ontological-Hysteric Theater, and will be working 40 hours a week for free from September to January. I don't care if I spend all of my time shining shoes. I. Am. Delighted.

I'm currently in the process of finding a place to live. I will find a real, buy-the-groceries job once I've found out my schedule at the OHT. I've got a gig at the Market in Manhattan over the summer slinging fresh fruit (when I'm not directing high schoolers) so as too have a little money tucked away for my move, so I'll probably be really tan and in need of a vacation by the time I move. I'm totally okay with this.

I will keep the inter-web updated as things move forward.

No comments: