19 April 2006

Squeeky Clean Part II

Today is my first day of dietary freedom. Food/beverages consumed that I haven't been able to have in three weeks: a spoonful of tuna salad, a shot of espresso (with soy milk- good girl!), and an extremely delicious Phish Food waffle cone from Ben & Jerry's. More exciting, however, is all of the good-for-me things I ate today in spite of my ability to eat dairy/carbs/sugar, etc.: a mango/pineapple/strawberry/carrot-orange juice/soy milk/flax seed oil/Standard Process powder smoothie for breakfast, a salad with oil and vinegar (here's where the spoonful of tuna salad came in to play) for lunch, and a baggie full of spinach, mushrooms, carrots, and plain tuna for dinner. I can dig it- I feel pretty damn good, and plan to continue feeling this good for a long time.

On that note, I feel a little bit weird, post-icecream. So much dairy! So much sugar! It was, however, worth the wait and the bizarre tingling feeling I'm currently experiencing.

No comments: