08 July 2006

Filming Extravaganza

We've been filming various video elements for Extravaganza in Scene Seven, and I have gotten to do all of the following things:

1. Have tea in a bathtub with Charlie at sunrise.

2. Pretend to be hit by a car on a dirt road.

3. Slow dance in a bathtub with Charlie in the blaze of the afternoon.

4. Brawl in slow motion with eight other people, including my father.

5. Fondle a noose.

6. Die a painful, drooling death by poison-filled syringe.

7. Bang on an abandoned, falling down house until my hands were stained white from the paint.

I love my life.

Also, I just had carrots and tuna straight from the can for dinner. It seemed more efficient than trying to make something out of what I had in the kitchen, not to mention I was ravenous the moment I walked in the door. Classy lady.

No comments: