18 November 2007

A Christmas. . .

I'm in a musical.

What?



This is my first foray into musical theatre since. . .when?

Oh, yeah. Guys and Dolls, 2000. Does anyone actually remember me singing in that show? Yeah, that's because I didn't.

Needless to say, not usually my cup of tea, but you know, I'm hitting those notes better than I ever would have guessed. And rehearsals have been making me laugh a lot, which is certainly something I've been in dire need of.

The music is adorable, the show is charming, and we're a cute, weird, ragtag band of actors. If you live in the Twin Cities, I think that you're pretty much morally obligated to come and see it.

If not, I'll be taking requests when I hit the road for my holiday travels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diagnosis:
Weird. Very Weird. When do you perform?

-The Good Doctor

chewingmedulla said...

December 14, 15 and 16, Doctor.

erin.evangeline said...

You make me smile.

I will be requesting "I Will Aways Love You" when I see you this winter, if I get to see yout his winter (I hope).