22 November 2007

Glutony

Cheese and crackers
Curried Sweet Potato Soup
Vegan Sourdough Dressing
Sausage and Cornbread Stuffing
Cranberry Relish
Green Bean, Fennel, and Onion Relish
Applesauce
Peas and Pearl Onions
Vegan Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Potatoes with Cheese and Sour Cream
Homemade Rolls
Lentil Loaf
Turkey
White and Red Wine
Red Tea
Coffee
Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie with Sherry/Contreau Whipped Cream
Sweet Potato Pecan Pie

I took a walk in between dinner and dessert and got a side cramp, and I feel a little like my eyes are going to pop out.

I am thankful for my roommates, and I am thankful that my roommates know how to cook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The Cranberry Olive Queen Who taught me to write letters. O. And all the colors? She taught me the broken chair. She taught me the awe, the air, the age of ultimate destruction in the following: faces"
- The Emily Experiment.
I bought a Christmas present for the Cranberry Olive Queen just today. And soon I will even see her again.
-The Good Doctor