21 December 2009

dreams

1. I drove my old red car onto a street in Manhattan that I knew I wasn't supposed to be driving on, but I was in a hurry. 20+ militia members, mostly women, appeared from nowhere to point their machine guns at my car. It was made clear to me that I, because I was somehow involved with the police, should have known better than to stray into their territory.

2. Someone was making a movie using some of my students, in our classrooms. They were filming while I was trying to teach, and our classrooms were so big that I was in charge of two classes at a time. In this dream, Kindergarten was in the basement, and the rooms were huuuuuuuuge. Andy had the starring role in this film, and Dylan, from college, appeared out of nowhere to visit. He took off his shirt. It was awkward.

3. I was trying to smuggle Ben and Eric to Mexico, through a tunnel in my basement. I got questioned by the police about it, hoping they wouldn't find the tunnel, in between the two-show-a-night I was performing of something.

The moral of the story:

inner demons + NCIS/CSI/X-FILES before bedtime = adventure

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gotta love it...

chaskewy said...

I dreamed a bobcat was marking my bunk bed -- not that I have one. Of either.

And then after some searching and terrified efforts, managed to find him and lure him outside, but worried about his health when i saw two hyenas approaching, shoulders hunched and teeth bared.

Susan told me not to worry, the hyenas were after the three deer that had just passed by under the window.

Not sure what I ate...