06 January 2007

The Stone That Rolls Up the Hill Backwards Is Called. . .

There are so many things that I've been meaning to tell you, darling. More than I could ever go into without a seriously long vacation on a beach somewhere and your solemn promise not interrupt me, or to be irritated about not interrupting me. So we'll just start fresh in the new year, and we'll keep the lines of communication open. Cheers to a healthier, more active relationship, Blog! To 2007!

I would like you to know this, however, because I feel it is important:

Richard Foreman's two favorite horror movies are:

1. The Shining

and

2. "The first one of the those Sam Raimi things," also known as Evil Dead.

While sometimes a little too discerning, I do respect the man's taste.

(Note: I am, sadly, giving up my position at the bakery de la country music as of next Saturday, but for a good reason that I will go into at a later date. This means, however, that in two weeks I'm going to have the first entire day off from working somewhere (if not multiple locations) that I've had in three months. I'm going to get to have a day off EVERY WEEK. Big plans for actually seeing some of this city I live in, and entertaining visitors.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you are back among the blogging. Your posts cure what ails me. I suggest an apple a day to keep the doctor away until your day off, when I require a phone call that lasts longer than 6 minutes 46 seconds. perhaps a whole 7 even.

-the doctor