26 November 2008

Fight to the Finish!

Ahhhhh!

We made it to the end of the challenge, people!

Now, we are all winners here. We all did some really nice work, and I plan to continue this kind of incessant, often inane posting, because 1. it gives me something to do, 2. it makes me remember how to form written sentences, which might prove useful in the future, and 3. it is an often hilarious way to conversate with my friendlings. I hope that you plan to do the same.

Yeah, yeah. But WHO WON?

Well.

That would MISS ZOE of Joseph and Zoe Tell It Like It Is, by being the only one to not be distracted by weekends, by staying the course, by posting at least once every day for 21 days!



CONGRATULATIONS! Please send me your address and any requests you might have for your Grand Prize.

While Zoe may have Capital-W Won the Challenge, there are other prizes to be handed out, to all those who have participated, because you're awesome and you did a freaking good job. So, send me your addresses, PRONTO. Thankyouthankyou to Todd, Au (dude, you almost tied for the Grand Prize), Justine, Kevin, and Zoe, for adventuring with me. You're all sexy geniuses.

Please note: we're cooking up some weekly themes for those who would like to participate in further challenges, so send me suggestions if you've got them.

Did you have fun? Would you do it again? Will you post daily without a challenge? Do you have a challenge you wish to administer? Let us know...

Thank you for making the Interwebs awesome.

-bebebeteerannosaurusrex

1 comment:

Z said...

*gasp*

I am going to try and finish out the month, because dammit, I promised. As for the other things, well, let me have some time to think.