11 November 2008

What's a challenge without a reward?

To all of my fine friends who are participating in The Challenge:

If you make it to the end of Week 3...

I will make you something special and send it to you in the mail.

How about that?

Heart,
beaniebebe

P.S. Cowboy Hat Guy is here right now. Today would be a very good day for a cowboy hat, what with all the freaking sleet.

P.P.S. Can I drink 8 glasses of water a day, like the proverbial 'they' say I should? Glasses of water so far today: 3 1/2. (Note: cups of coffee are approximately 3 1/2 also. Hmmm.)

2 comments:

Au said...

1. i drink more water than that on most days.
2. water is delicious and prevent my infections.
3. however, 8 glasses=totally a myth. debunked by oprah, natch. if you're not thirsty or dry, you probably don't NEED water. it doesn't magically heal your skin or anything.
4. in my opinion, it doesn't hurt anything, though.

Todd said...

does the caffeine in coffee take a bit of your water away though? it does dehydrate...