03 November 2008

Zzzzzzz

Last night I was so sleepy at 630PM that I went to get a double espresso to cure what ailed me. I decided the Cliquot Club was the place to go, with it's cute boy waitstaff and it's connection to Kevin (and it's proximity to the Ivy Building where I would be rehearsing shortly).

I turned off the car, closed my burning, tired eyes for a second, and then?

I fell asleep in my car for 20 minutes.


When I did wake up, I almost decided to let myself fall back asleep, without checking to see how long I'd been conked out.

I dragged myself into the Club and ordered my coffee, but it's all a blur because basically, I was still asleep.

Choosing to nap in your car is one thing (lunch break at the McJob, waiting to pick up someone from work, etc.), but to fall asleep accidentally... is just kind of bizarre.

I think this means it's time for me to hibernate. See ya in spring, suckers.

No comments: