05 November 2008

Proud To Be...

Cheers to the future.

Someone rearranged all of the magnetic poetry on the board that we keep by the window at the coffeeshop into the shape of a heart.

I just went over to look and see what phrase was in the middle of the heart.


"Yesterday is over."


Challenge, Day 2

Au officially accepted the challenge! Read her musings at Secret Plans. She just joined the blogolution, so I'm excited for this opportunity to read something she writes every. damn. day.

Justine will be joining us as well! She is smart and pretty and has adorable children! I'm new to her blog, so that will be some good reading, too! Find her at Welcome to Tink's!

Guys, this is pretty awesome. The challenge now includes amateur bloggers/cool cats living in Minneapolis, Baltimore AND Lawrence. That's fuckin' rock and roll.

***

Things I want for Christmas (if Target can have all their Christmas crap up, then I can start my Christmas list):


Dear Santa:

I've been really good. Please bring me:

Some skates.
A bass.
A new job for my friend Todd.
An Everlasting Gobstopper. The REAL kind, not the kind that comes in a box of 20.
A puppy.

And I'd like to make it home in time for Christmas Eve dinner. Can I catch a ride in your sleigh?

Thnx,
B.T.

(T is for T-Rex and don't you forget it.)

1 comment:

kt said...

why was i not invited to challenge.

you.

j
e
r
k.

-k